You know you are a mommy when..........
I have been puked on, poohed on, sneezed on, drooled on, spat up on and bitten by Owen during his 2.5years. One morning Owen woke up with a large crispy bogger in his nostril that was almost reachable. I tried to encourage him to let me get it out with a tissue. He was having none of that. During the day Owen kept annoying me during Erin's feed times by trying to sit on me or Erin. I used the bogger as a decoy. I kept saying "Let me get that bogger" and I would reach for it. He would dart off. It worked wonderfully to get him off us. The bogger was a very stubborn one and refused to fall out for 2 days. It was stuck fast to something. It was disgusting. I even resorted to trying to pick it out with my finger. I really have changed! The next morning I was bathing Erin and Owen came screeching into her room very excited. He had something in his hand that he wanted to give me. I opened my hand while holding Erin with the other and low and behold I was the new owner of the crispy bogger.
Sunday, 23 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Delightful. Well done Wendy.
Post a Comment