
6 Months Old
Horea Owen is 6 months old today! The time has flown by so quickly although month 1 and 2 are still etched in my (mom's) brain. The days get better and better. He is so much more interactive, smiles & laughs a lot and sits up so well now. In the morning I give him a top and tail and as a bonus he gets a trendy hairstyle with his hair lotion. At lunch he enjoys playing hide and seek with me and peers over the edge of the carseat to see where I am. It is too cute. This is much more interesting than eating the next stage food that I so thoughfully prepare for him. He does not like to lie down anymore and wails when he is having a good time with his toys and I have to take him and change his nappy. He mostly misses out on his 3am feed and sleeps longer in the morning now that we put him to bed one hour later. Dad and I love giving him cuddles and it is tug of war when dad gets home so he can get a bit of Owen love that I get every day.
1 comment:
Well done Wendy. I find your blog posts very entertaining and the pictures are a bonus. I love owen in his "shades' and can just imagine the trendy hairstyles that you create. I am so happy that you boy get so much joy from your son as it seems that you enjoy him very much.
Post a Comment