
Owen is starting to sit up on his own
Today was a landmark day. Owen has started sitting on his own but not without some wobbles. We went to the shop to buy creche toys for the church. When we got back I tried the 100 balls out in Owen's camp cot and he loved it. So tomorrow I will have to go back to the shop and by Owen his own. He enjoys his two outings a day, as do I. One walk in the morning to the shopping centre and either a walk to the nearby farm fields (with cows and sheep and tree-lined paths) or a drive in the car in the afternoon. This gets us through the day and helps our sanity. The days are warmer and longer now and a lot more pleasant than when Owen was first born. It is a joy to go out in the morning without our coats on. Owen is enjoying playing with his feet (a challenge on the change table) trying to roll completely over (half seems to stay behind!) and chewing everything in sight. He is a little treasure and an absolute joy, when he is not trying to get his own way.
2 comments:
Excellent Wendy. I am impressed. You seem to have mastered the art of multi-tasking. I bet Brendon is also very proud of you and how you cope when he is away. Well done. Owen is going to love reading this blog when he is older.
what a sweet heart. It looks like a lot of fun to be playing with all those balls. I can't believe he is already sitting so nicely on his own. Amazing how fast he is growing.
Post a Comment