Saturday, 14 February 2009

Little Bigfoot

It is official. Owen has enormous feet for his age. A friend and I compared her 2.5 year old daughter to Owen, who is 15 months old. She takes a shoe size 22 and he takes a shoe size 23. Not only are the feet a big thing but he has moved up to a number 5 size nappy whilst his friend still only takes a size 4. In the last week Owen has had a tummy bug which resulted in it coming out of both ends. His eating declined significantly and thankfully he was happy to drink fluids and a special juice recommended by the GP. Even before this Owens interest in food was starting to take a second place to playing and reading his books. He is such a book worm now (with parents like his he does not stand a chance) and he will even sit and read a book whilst the sacred vacuum cleaner is in use. Who thought the day would ever come.



2 comments:

Lynese Morris said...

What a delighful laugh he has. Such a happy fellow. Thanks you Wendy I always love your posts. You are doing such a good job as Mommy.

Eve said...

I love the video clip of Owen in the bath with his dad shooting him with the water toys. So cute.
Evangeline has taken a dislike to having Dad anywhere near her at bathtime of late. I hope it is a phase and will pass.