This week I have seen the greatest progress in Owens development. He has learn't (by himself)to post shapes into his car and walker by colour coordination and as well as shape. It has been truely amazing. He doesn't need mommy anymore for that! He also thought that I was feeding him yoghurt too slowly and promptly took the spoon and started feeding himself. I did have to hold the container though.
It is getting warmer and Owen is an outdoors enthusiast. He loves playing with the plants and eating the sand in the garden. Brendon and him visited the animal farm while I had Wendy-time at the gym. They had much fun and when they came to fetch me Owen was sporting a grazed nose from his ventures in the carpark.
Tuesdays are still going well with Owens sitter, Elena. She is a real blessing and loves spending time with him and helping me out. A real God send for this year. Owen loves his time with her.
1 comment:
Another lovely post. Brendon is also doing a good job as "hands on Daddy". Well done both of you. Owen is blossoming and is a credit to you both. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment