He is still a very energetic little man who still LOVES the outdoors. He plays in the garden and looks for his friendly neighbours, Peggy and the Cat, through the slats in the fence. We spend more time at the local shopping area that has a pedestrian safe area where he can run around in, at the Liesbos where there are interesting leaves and sticks and bugs to investigate, and of course in our back garden where toys abound. We are enjoying the spring although some of the days feels like summer. The trees all have their new leaves and look really beautiful. The flowers are blossoming so there are lots of bees and bugs around now. Owen loves to pat the plants and has eaten all the petals off the one bush in the back garden. I do feed him, I guess he just needs another sort of texture!



1 comment:
The garden looks great. I love the cat and all the equipment. Brendon seems to be having fun too building in the backyard. You have provided a fun area for a specila little man. I am sure he shows his appreciation.
Post a Comment